This can be a great side dish or a dish by itself. And once you understand the base, the possibilities are endless. You can make it with crispy bacon, spicy chicken or even 100% vegan.
- 1 head of cauliflower (just the white part)
- Don't worry, we'll use the green part too (cut it into small pieces)
- 3 cloves of garlic (sliced)
- 2 dried tomatoes (chopped small)
- Spring onion (sliced)
- Greek Monkey (1 tbsp)
- A small carrot (cut into small cubes)
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- A fistful of cilantro/dill (chopped roughly)
- 1 egg**
Cut the cauliflower into smaller pieces and blitz in a food processor. Saute the onion until soft, then add the garlic and dried tomatoes. When you start to smell the garlic, add the carrot and green part of the cauliflower and saute for about 3 minutes. Add the white part of the cauliflower, season with Greek Monkey and saute till it gets soft. Finish with spring onion, sesame oil, and freshly chopped cilantro.
**if you'd like, add a sunny side up egg.